There are several styles of Salsa. Below are youtube links to Barb teaching basic steps for one on one Salsa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ZEYDYQ2tY Salsa Lesson, part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg2BYy6VzTo Salsa Lesson, part 2
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=k5Y8g59IxuA Salsa Lesson, part 3
Below is a video of a Merengue lesson which includes an explanation of "Cuban Motion," the hip sway seen in Latin dances.
The remainder of this page has demonstrations and explanations of more advanced, "Cuban style" Salsa moves. First, we have a couple of videos that show an array of basic and intermediate moves:
a. youtu.be/Y-FxQSPU16w The steps performed in order are: Uno, Pa ti pa mi, Dame/Dame Dos, Besitos, Kentucky, Dame, Adios con la Hermana, Dame, Dedo Extended (Dedo directly into Montana), Dame, Setenta, Puente, Dame, Candado.
b. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDPs6DC16zM The steps in order are: Uno y Dos, Vacila with a shine (i.e. footwork). Then the couples move into a circle and do Dame, Enchufla doble arriba, Sombrero, Besito (an "air kiss), Chevaria (3 twists), Puente (the "bridge" move), Balsero, Pa ti pa mi, Kentucky, Pelota con dos, Adios con la Hermana, Dame, Dame dos, Dame arriba (going back to the previous partner), Photo, Beso, Setenta, Enchufla con mambo, Dedo, Adios, and Candado.
Below are additional selected videos of Cuban Salsa moves:
1. Evelyn (in English & Spanish): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSHWLUnEq1A
2. Sombrero, Vacila, and Vacilense los dos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CDrY8EnyE)
3. Dedo Saboreado: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzn4ZS6BnBY)
4. Exhibe con Gancho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGjxJB93po4)
5. Puente Complicado blended with Puente al Revers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_c2MvWohI)
6. Rubenada, Sordo, Carnival, & Carnival Unisex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7wfc40X18A)
7. Thalia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R57rq3MlHEY
8. Exhibe con gancho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGjxJB93po4
9. At this link https://youtu.be/WH7_HFX4nf4, there is a video of the following moves (all of which were taught at a "Rueda Exchange" event in NY): Choco, Calvo, Azuquita, and Carnival.
10. There are also some old videos at this page: http://barbbernstein.com/instructionalvideos.htm Depending on your computer and your software, you may be able to see some of the video and not others. But there are lots of videos on that page!
11. Interested in Cali (Colombian) Salsa? It's got fast footwork and is very dynamic. This video explains how to do a short Colombian Salsa solo routine. https://youtu.be/CFFaxwQvjmk
In addition, more instructional videos are currently being made, so check back here soon for more!
Big thanks to everyone who helped prepare these videos.